Rut’s little-Honda-wagon-that-could took the checker and thus the whole shebang, even if it came in dead last in most of the challenges. But we’re not sure the Mini-Winne is a categorical answer to lumbering, soul-sucking 40-foot-long motorhomes, even if it is darn tootin’. So let us open the question to the floor: what would you build that hauls the biscuits and tucks you in at night?
- Transmission – BBC Top Gear
- Top Gear USA Show Follow Up: German rockets, redneck rivals and the little car with big promise
- Posted by TopGear.com
- 11:51 am on Wednesday February 13, 2013
More from Top Gear
Best of Transmission
- Top Gear Patagonia Christmas Special: the first trailer!
It’s here at last! The first trailer for Top Gear’s Big Christmas Patagonian Adventure has landed…
- Top Gear Patagonia Special: first details
Here’s your first picture from the upcoming Top Gear Patagonia Special. And this year, this Christmas special will be broadcast at roughly the right time, too.
- Announcing Top Gear’s biggest ever UK tour for 2015! Now with added video…
UK fans of the cutting edge of cocking about, we have good news! Yes, this year Top Gear Live is embarking on our biggest ever UK tour, taking in Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield, Belfast and London in a nationwide celebration of fire, smoke, incredible cars, competitive racing in unsuitable vehicles and, no doubt, certain things going […]
- Top Gear in Argentina: what really happened
A message for viewers from Top Gear boss Andy Wilman on the whole number plate escapade If you follow Top Gear in any way, shape or form, you won’t have missed the hoo-hah that’s kicked off following our recent filming in Patagonia. That’s probably the most boring opening sentence I’ve ever written for a blog, but […]
Most popular cars